Monday, July 27, 2009

week 10

duh... week 10 already ~
Finally i survived from my 1st presentation in college. Haha... it happened quite successful and i reliefed after my presentation, no more worries and tention :p (my 1st time mah) but after the the presentation, here comes my microeconomic's 2nd test =.= ... thatz today. Haiz... this time im not so confident on my performmance. Its not that easy as test 1 , coz things happened in test , i din pay attention on lecturer as in test 1. Hope it will be ok just lik test 1 :p ... and now , test 2 ended . . . can i hav a break now ??
No...
u hav to finish my Qs and Microeconomic assignment b4 nxt week ... -.-''' but u can still go singK with ur homies this wednesday ...hiak hiak. Not bad la, i already adapted college life... i had a good pick up, i hope i could maintain evrything :p "work hard study hard only u play hard" today i knw my accounting's result already. woohoo ... its out of my expectation, all thanks to my roomate's mom and my class rep chin hong, they really helped me on this subject. thx u all ^^
i had nearly knw all of my classmate already... luckily, most of them are friendly, can talk can play can joke with ... si en's birthday is coming , so happy birthday to u ^^ ... they're goin to hav celebration on this Friday just for her ... see how close we're ... haha still not sure gok whether joining them or not on this Friday. .. ... .... ..... this weekend my "she" is coming back .^.^. haha ... miss u so much :p

2 comments:

  1. finally u update ur blog liao=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh,still alot of assigment n presentation waiting for u lo..tis is jz a begin=.=

    ReplyDelete