Friday, May 22, 2009

last day of my 17th

so fast ... im 17th already ... so fast , i finished primary and secondary ... so fast want start my college life le ... so fast , im gonna turn 18 ... thx mommy and daddy , thx my teachers and my fren :p thx to all my besties ... i dunno why im saying, thx ....
after today , i will turn 18 lor ^^ , so so excited ... actually , wat so excited about == . who cares ...haha , my buddies is gonna celebrate my birthday for me later ... it makes me think bout last year de birthday ... thx my frens , thx for wat u'all did for me . make a realise tht im the luckiest ... haha to hav such ppl around me ... all of u treat me damn great :p happy to spend time with all of u ... but , why ... why must leave each other at the end . primary and secondary school teachers , i left them ... my primary and secondary school frens , i lost some of them , the other some , i hope our friendship will long last ... my working de fren , i knew will left each other at the end , knew will happened , hope u'all the best ya ... the most thing i care bout is , my family , my parents , i am moving out this weekend , means after my birthday ,shift to Penang , because of my studies ... i dunno suppose to be happy onot , but i am sure , im now worrying and sad more than happy . Worry bout mom and dad , they will be alone . Mom always scolding at me , i hope i can moved out , but now .... Although mom is a control freak , and also a scolding machine gun , i will not be happy to leave . Quite worried who she will control and scold when i was not in ... haiz ... i hav to adapt myself without mom le , because no one will scolding me all the time when im at penang le . hehe ....
FINALLY , miss u all la guys fren buddy

3 comments: