Saturday, June 6, 2009

just begun....

After the nxt day of my bday (sunday) , i moved all my things to the apartment that im goin to stay there while studying at TARC Penang. Time past damn fast, already started my studying life for 2 weeks le.This upcoming Monday is the 3rd week le ... herm , make me feel lik is become nearer and nearer to the exam week.
I love the 1st week so so much .... Coz we can skip almost all of the tutorial class bcoz of some reason , but err there was a subject that most ppl hate -.-''' is the Sejarah , wat the heck still nid to study on that subject. After my 1st class of sejarah , i tink it suppose to be a moral subject ,Hubungan Etnik ... watever its all lame . Sejarah -i hav the 1st assingment start at the 1st week = = my gosh , im totally blank on how im goin to do it, hav to past up at the end of week5 ... aiya , im lazy on doin tht .
At 1st weekend , i went back to bworth to see my parents , damn miss them ...when i reach home , im damn tired , cnt do any revision or homework , juz vry good in sleep sleep sleep . Its the same wiv this weekend , home sweet home ...i guess :p Haiz , come back le also no time to hangout wiv buddies , i wonder how are they now ....
My housemate , they'all my former schoolmate , luckily i knw most of them , but now i knw all of them le . kxin , khim , rou yi , shiau sze and her bf , and my roomate "bird" are all the member of my housemate . Sometimes to cook our dinner together , haha ... its quite fun and save money ...we should do more of that . When we are free , we juz talk and play games together . On the 1st week was vry bored ,no internet no tv ...aiyo , until we go and buy poker and millionare and ply -.-''' haha ...
One more thing ,yesterday i get my new ic le ^^ haha a 18 years old ic :p actually i renew it is to open a saving account and apply atm card , but the Maybank closed at 4.oopm on Friday ...then i hav to wait for Monday le . herm... goin to start my assignment on today
haiz , nowadayz are damn hot , i bathe bout 3-4times wakaka ... lng time no on9 le , lazy to blog le ...hehe but i will try to update it ... bless me on my college life

1 comment:

  1. wahahahaha....i hav take tis 2 test d ( sejarah n moral), RUBBISH subj.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete