Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fooling -.-'''

lol ... I had told myself days ago, April Fool is coming, beware of being fool by my friends... It was 12++am, 1st April ...When i was going to sleep, my buddy (know since we were kindy) and my friend which i know when i was form 1, added me to their conversation... They said it was urgent!! They told me they having problem dealing with bookies . They lose bout 5k, and need more 3.1k in 2 days time. I was shocked, why my 2 wise friends will involve in this kind of betting, some more bet that much money. They ask me for money to settle their debts. I didn't have that much of money with me, i told them to tell their parents, but they refuse. They also plan to lend from Along. . . omg, they driving me crazy about half an hour, haiz ...I was really stupid to believe in what they told me lolz... haiz... nick , chong ming ur really good man , i had already alert myself d, still kena...lol ,extracting me sleeping mood ... but it was a nice one man X.X

1 comment:

  1. = =
    i macam also terpull to the conversation lol= =

    ReplyDelete