Monday, April 20, 2009

im FREE at last

my 1st promoter job ^^
wat a busy weekend , finaly i can rest le ^^, PC Fair -.-''' is not easy as i thought , standing for whole day there , muscles of my hand and leg aching. I worked for 2 days at the fair , selling laptops, dekstop and aslo projector, but mostly i sold the TOSHIBA laptop , coz im the TOSHIBA team and i knw more bout it ... our company got 2 booths in the pc fair .The 1st day i sold 2 laptops ^^ recieving cash , haha can count that much of money :p, but is not mine la ... but my fren, juz met him at the fair, can sold 8 laptops -.-''' haiz , i got no talking skill as him :( ,but is ok la, at least i got try my best . I talked until my mouth and throat is dry , voice also chage jor , forgot to drink water and my lunch and dinner , the 1st day i took my lunch at 5pm and dinner at 8pm , the 2nd day more worst lunch at 7pm and dinner , 2am -.-''' (Mcd) our boss treat us hehe.The 2nd day they shift me to another booth which hav different brand and lower price laptop -.-''' ,dekstop and projector , they asked me to more concentrate on TOSHIBA model , but how wor , TOSHIBA displayed at between BenQ and lenovo , and TOSHIBA's price is the highest , ppl sure will kip their eye on the lowest de mar , so i hate to be transfer to this booth. Then i curi curi go back to the booth tht i dutied at the 1st day , which hav TOSHIBA model oni ^^ after 10minutes at there i closed a customer and sold a TOSHIBA lerh , u see thtz why i dnt lik to be shift to other booth , at this TOSHIBA booth i can make sales easily , but at last they ask me to go back to the booth where i hav been shift to ... shit ,Haiz bo ban huat la , i go back there lo

In this 2days total i sold 4 TOSHIBA an 1 lenovo laptop , so is 5 ar .1st day working got many customers ask for my name and they said will come back for me at the nxt day , but on the nxt day i hav been shift to other booth le, dunno those staff at there got take away my sales bor, or they juz write their own name in the invoice , and counted is their sales , then they get the comision :( so sad to being shifted ... not yet get the salary gor , hope will get it on this week

2 comments:

  1. hahas
    i oso hope can get salary within tis week

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaloh... haiz , and i hope is over my expectation... coz working there really vry tired

    ReplyDelete