Sunday, April 12, 2009

paper shredder and laminator -.-''''

haiz... im facing with paper shredder and laminator for a whole day today -.-'''
Nick asked me to do his promoter job for him at pacific popular today, promoting this 2 office equipments ... haiz, standing there like a pshyco for bout 8 hours there, walao no ppl bother me also, only those lousy aunty and uncle ... kip on asking and asking , then at the end said "err... this wont be useful to me -.-''' err... i will buy it nxt time -.-''' lame nia... but oklar, stand there only can earn money le, at least i can training my promoting skill ^^ ... but is reli damn boring lerh, most ppl go popular buy bag , pocket file , pen -.-''' and pencil box nia... no one goin to buy any paper shredder or laminator from me , oni come to me and said "wat is this har , boy ?" -.-'' this coming weekend goin to work at pc fair ler, i hope it will be more challenging then today one ...
flu...not yet recover, and now flu + body aching + mouth soreness = sick liao ... hope will recover b4 pc fair

No comments:

Post a Comment