Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gosh, it was still early

O.o Today i wake up on 8am, my stomach buzz me up... =/ i was thinking if i just ignore it ... But the stomach buzzing is killing me =X Finally, i surrender , i came down and get a shake of Strawberry flavoured Herbalife, tat i took evry morning for my breakfast and a bowl of cococrunch with milk....
Haiz, waking up so early, dunno wat i'm going to do today at home. I tuned on the tv, oh my , got cartoons nerh ^^ only i realise evry morning got many cartoons de. I watched Sesame Steets, cat dog, and some of the noob cartoon from Rtm ...lol
Whole week staying inside my house alone o.O Finally, my friends ask me out tomorow yeah!!
Tomorow going to sing-K and watch Fast and th Furious 4 ^^, cant wait to watch that movie
Fast and the Furious 4

No comments:

Post a Comment