Sunday, April 5, 2009

awefull night, end up with speeding and mad

today, i mean err yesterday, i used to be at home same as usual lor, but this saturday---> mom goes penang with dad early in the morning to attend a speech. After the speech, dad drop mom at my 2nd aunt's house for their "activities" -.-''' (my mom usually stop there when she is in Penang), then dad gone home... mom usually stay there till night, bout 12-1am...
Since mom at there, so i drive to Penang 2nd aunt's house in this evening lor, so that i can fetch her home later night. since i was at Penang, my cousin bro plan for a movie Confession of a Shopaholic. We booked ticket and the time is 9.05pm . At 2nd aunt's house, mom tell me tht tonight 1am nid to pray the Ground God(土地公), is His birthday, so nid to reach home in time.
The movie end at bout 11.15++pm, then we go for western food till 11.40pm. Then we know we nid to get back earlier, so we left the western food restaurant after finish our meal. Unfortunately, we reach 2nd aunt's house at bout 12.35am... its all the 2 accidents fault tht we met on the way home to 2nd aunt's house, causes long Q and jam...Gosh i oni left 25 minutes to reach my home at Butterworth (2nd aunt's home is at Relau, near PISA there)
My mom's was really mad at me, when i drive her home, she kips on yelling at me, scold at me and shout at me... i was -.-''' haiz, i was mad oso, coz its really not my fault, i also dnt want to be late de, i express my madness through my driving... kip on honking and highlight the slowpoke in front of me, and always kip at the right lane, and change lane frequently to make it quick. Mom is really scared, coz the Penang Bridge usually at this time (12-2am) the traffic really slow. I was speeding when i reach Prai. Kancil, maintained speed at 110-120km/h , fast huh ^^, hehe, but i cant make it in time... when i reach home, is already 1.08am d, but we did the ritual oso ar ... happy birthday God, i risk my life to celebrate birthday for u lerh hehe... But please dnt let mom get too angry, plz let her knw that is not my fault for being late
the end

2 comments:

  1. hey dude..dun ever speed leh..God will forgive u even u're late..but He wont if u ram into someone..haha..so bear tat in mind..nvr take risk of urself as well as to others

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... mom lor, she said i spoiled her mood to pray liao...

    ReplyDelete